By Michael G. Stogner
Update: This Motion to Destroy Records has been continued to January 3, 2022
Dear Attorney General Rob Bonta,
Please don’t forget Zain Jaffer was arrested by the Hillsborough Police Department on October 15, 2017 for Attempted Murder of a child, There is Body Worn Camera Video.
Tomorrow December 20, 2021 Superior Court of California County of San Mateo in Courtroom 2A at 10:00 AM the Hon. Judge Barbara Mallach has a Motion to Destroy all the records in the Zain Jaffer case 17NF012415A.
Destroying the Records and Evidence is Not in the Public’s Interest.
These records could be very valuable to the wife and children in the future.
Diminished Capacity is No Excuse for Criminal Conduct.
- Karen Guidotti <email@example.com> To: Michael Stogner Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 6:39 AM·
- The meeting was on Thursday, June 7.·
- Deputy District Attorney Sharon Cho, Deputy District Attorney Sean Gallagher and I attended along with the following people from the defense team: Attorney Patrick Clancy, attorney Daniel Olmos, Dr. Eric Wexler and Dr. George Woods.·
- The meeting lasted 1 and ½ hours; Ms. Cho and the defense team remained in the meeting room after Mr. Gallagher and I left. I do not know how much longer they stayed.·
- Yes, we viewed the body camera footage.
- From: Michael Stogner [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 9:02 AM
To: Karen Guidotti <email@example.com>
Subject: Zain Jaffer case Hello Karen, What date did the defense team for Zain Jaffer make the presentation in the District Attorney’s Office? Who attended? How long was that meeting? Were HPD body camera videos looked at or discussed?
- Thank You
- Michael G. Stogner www.sanmateocountynews.com
I think this case should be preserved and taught in Every Law School in the United States of America.