By Michael G. Stogner
I’m just curious what did the Honorable Judge Kevin E. Dunleavy assume or expect the SCRAM device on Aldon Smith’s leg to accomplish as a condition of Bond.
In 2018 Aldon Smith was arrested for a DUI with a BAC of .40 which is FIVE times the legal limit. By the way he was wearing a SCRAM at the time and it worked just fine.
Defense Attorney Josh Bentley knew this information, did he share this with Judge Dunleavy?
- 12/21/2021 Arraignment Original Type
Arraignment Judicial Officer
Dunleavy, Kevin E.Hearing Time 9:00 AM Result
Arraigned Parties Present Defendant: Smith, Aldon Jacarus Ramon Attorney: BENTLEY, JOSHUA M.
- 12/21/2021 Party appeared by audio and/or video Comment
- 12/21/2021 Defendant waives their right to be personally present Comment
pursuant to Emergency Rule 3
- 12/21/2021 Arraignment waived on the amended complaint.
- 12/21/2021 Advisement of Rights
- 12/21/2021 Defendant ordered to return.
- 12/21/2021 Defendant remains on bail. Comment
Term of bail is to install SCRAM within 48 hours – proof to probation
- 12/21/2021 Proof of Enrollment Comment
Proof of SCRAM