By Michael G. Stogner
21-SF-001757-A | The People of the State of California vs. KAYLAN CHARLES FREEMAN
San Mateo County Sheriff Carlos G. Bolanos LIED to the 760,000 Residents again, which should come as NO SURPRISE, He has been lying to the residents since April 21, 2007. That’s 15 years and counting.
Sheriff Bolanos said, “They did not know the identity of Kaylan Charles Freeman until 2021.”
That is a Flat out Lie.
The Kaylan Charles Freeman criminal case was in court this morning to set:
Next court date is January 13, 2023 Time 8:30 AM.
- 06/02/2022 To Set Original Type
To Set Judicial Officer
Hill, Elizabeth M.Hearing Time
8:30 AM Result
- Parties Present Defendant: FREEMAN, KAYLAN CHARLES Attorney: JACKSON, JEFFREY B.
- 06/02/2022 Time waived for trial.
- 06/02/2022 Defendant ordered to return.
- 01/13/2023 Trial Readiness Conference Judicial Officer
Crim PJ Trial Readiness, -Hearing Time