By Michael G. Stogner
21-NF-002249-A | The People of the State of California vs. DAVID KHAN
Today 10 A.M. Courtroom 2A Hon. Judge Elizabeth Hill
This is a case to watch or listen to if the Public Access to the Court by Telephone had not been discontinued on November 22, 2021, by Who knows Who in the middle of a raging Pandemic.
I will say this about David Khan, what has happened to him could happen to anyone. He is an example of one who will not BREAK.
He wants his property back that the Day City Police Department took from him.
Daly City Manager Shawnna Maltbie has known about his case and his allegations for about a year now. Has she done anything about it? What do you think.
Update: January 6, 2022 1:00 P.M.
- 01/06/2022 Motion to Compel Original Type
Motion to Compel Judicial Officer
Hill, Elizabeth M. Hearing Time
10:00 AM Result
Held Parties Present Defendant: KHAN, DAVID
- 01/06/2022 Party appeared by audio and/or video
- 01/06/2022 Non-case party present: Comment
Justin Goodwin as advisory counsel to defendant
- 01/06/2022 Arguments presented. Evidence submitted to court for ruling.
- 01/06/2022 Motion denied. Comment
Moving party: Defense Motion title: Motion for return of property
- 01/06/2022 Motion Comment
- 03/04/2022 Trial Readiness Conference Judicial Officer
Hill, Elizabeth M.Hearing Time